We recently made this Edible mud & worms it was so much fun! Finn loved it.
- 3 X packets of chocolate angel delight (but you could combine flour and coco powder if you prefer)
- About 3 tablespoons of baking powder
- About 8 tablespoons of flour
- A cup of water – just add gradually and stir until it’s the right consistency. Thick like wet mud but not too runny.
- About 3 tablespoons of cooking oil just to thicken it up.
For the edible worms I cooked spaghetti and added black food colouring.
We also recently made this Cloud Dough Finn loved playing with it.